Digital Content Executive
Carter Murray have partnered with a prestigious real estate firm to bring you this Digital Content/ Communications Executive role. With a portfolio spreading across the entirety of UK they are passionate about bringing people together and creating sustainable spaces that will stand the test of time.
This Digital Content executive will play and important role in helping deliver a wide range of digital communications, to both internal and external stakeholders to ensure the firms values and ideas are understood. The role is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to develop and grow with the support of a well-established professional services firm.
- Acting as a creative storyteller to develop content and copy for a variety of external and internal digital platforms.
- Supporting both external and internal communications functions to activate content across the appropriate channels.
- Manage the creation of visual, written, and dynamic content such as social posts, social cards, videos, animations, blogs, infographics, and templates.
- Build strong relationships with colleagues; planning, managing, and delivering engaging multi-channel communications campaigns across varied topics.
- Experience working in digital communications within a fast-paced organisation or agency is essential, preferably in a professional services or corporate environment.
- Working knowledge of a range of digital marketing tools, in particular Microsoft 365 and Adobe suite/creative cloud.
- Excellent copywriting skills with exceptional attention to detail, and able to manage multiple tasks at once, prioritising where needed.
- A creative thinker with a positive outlook and a willingness to learn.
If you have any queries or questions, please don’t hesitate to contact me on 0207 332 2493 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.