A large Telecommunications company is looking for a Digital Insights and Analytics Manager to help transform the digital customer experiences. The Digital Insights and Analytics Manager will lead a team to drive engagement and collaboration with digital. The ideal candidate will come from financial services, telco or insurance background with in a large organisation.
The position will handle the following:
- Develop a data, insights and analytics roadmap
- Play a pivotal role in business planning by producing weekly channel dashboards
- Influence customer insights and campaign results to identify new opportunities and prospects
- Work closely with the UX team to analyse digital journeys and provide insights into how to create a better customer experience
- Lead across the development of ongoing optimisation of advanced analytics
- Relationship management and a proven communicator capable of leading high performing data teams
- Manage and maximise the potential of the data, analytics and insights team
- Extensive experience working in a digital environment, including web/mobile data collection hubs, data modelling and visualisation tools
- Proven experience working across digital marketing channels, tag management tools and data layer implementations
- A wealth of experience in leveraging an array of web analytics and reporting platforms including Adobe Site Catalyst, Adobe Analytics, Adobe test & Target, Google Analytics, Tableau or similar
- Deep understanding an experience in database engineering, application architecture, ETL processes and integration tools (SQL, SAS, Power BI) for data extraction and manipulation.
- A Strong understanding of online data types across digital channels and Tag Management Solutions, data layers
- A solid understanding of how Marketing Cloud, Adobe Target, Double Click/AdWords can be to personalise messages to digital customers
- Knowledge of data mining processes and privacy
- Proven record of developing a in-depth analytics and insights function in a data rich environment
- Experience in managing a mentoring developers and analysts
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.