City of London, London
£35000 - £38000 per annum
11 months ago
Are you a skilled Marketing candidate with experience working within a fast-paced agency, managing multiple client accounts? Do you have excellent client facing and stakeholder management skills? Are you experienced in digital marketing? If you are looking for a new, exciting opportunity and have at least 2 years' agency experience - apply now!
I am currently recruiting for a Digital Account Manager for our client, a highly successful and established membership organisation that partners with well known and highly regarded clients. They have recently secured £3.5 million in further funding and are rapidly growing across the business! Offering a collaborative, supportive and values-driven culture, they are looking for an Digital Account Manager to join their team due to growth, where you will be responsible for a portfolio of clients, helping them to grow their business through tailored digital solutions.
You'll do this through your creation of smart and timely marketing strategies and bespoke initiatives to promote opportunities amongst their membership base and beyond. Joining the Digital team and working closely with the Commercial team, you will encourage commercial growth amongst your client base by building and maintaining strong stakeholder relationships.
Duties will include:
- Use your project management skills to design and deliver digital projects from start to finish
- Act as a main point of contact for your portfolio of clients, positioning yourself as a digital expert across a range of products and services
- Offer an excellent end to end client service, from objective setting, campaign set up, delivery and regular reporting
- Input into the strategy on member engagement, using your experience to influence growth across email rates, social media reach and more
- Track and monitor ROI for your clients, presenting campaign results clearly to ensure client retention
We are looking for:
- At least 2 years' experience working within an agency, with excellent client facing and account management skills
- Good digital marketing skill set - you'll be an excellent copywriter, able to create content for email marketing & social media campaigns
- Someone creative but analytical - you'll be comfortable and confident handling data and reporting back to client on campaigns including CTR's, engagement, ROI
- Excellent organisation skills with a clear attention to detail
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an established yet rapidly growing organisation, who offer a supportive, collaborative culture, competitive salary and great benefits including unlimited holiday & flexible/remote working!
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.