You will be an integral part of the wider customer experience team consisting of Marketing, Insight and Commercialisation, providing project management, insight, and analysis to a high standard to enable informed decision making across the portfolio of shopping centres. You will manage various customer service projects working closely with customer service managers across centres.
As a Customer Projects Manager, you will provide an accurate understanding of our customers. You will deliver relevant, clear and actionable insights, building our understanding of changing consumer and customer needs and behaviour to support our business strategy.
Reporting to the Customer Experience Manager, this role offers a unique opportunity to work with stakeholders across the entire business. You will work across a range of projects, esp. customer service, to deliver ambitious, innovative and effective improvements. All teams across the business work collaboratively to deliver an improved customer experience; working in partnership and being able to influence key stakeholders is essential to the role.
You will provide support from concept to go live planning. You will also provide an on-going view of how the brand and business is perceived by our customers.
The reports you produce will be circulated to senior level stakeholders and therefore you must be accurate and timely, with strong attention to detail and able to deliver against deadlines. You will possess excellent communication skills, both verbally and written. You will manage your own workload with minimal supervision.
- Overview 5 key research programmes. Create surveys and dashboards with the Confirmit software and manage all insight projects end-to-end independently.
- Manage research agencies to ensure our tracking studies and other ad-hoc projects deliver quality information in a timely manner.
- Manage customer experience projects independently and work closely with the customer experience manager, operations director and customer service teams across centres to implement, embed and track enhanced service offerings and processes.
- Monitor and report on our customer KPIs and bring the voice of the customer to life in the organisation
- Represent the voice, attitude and lifestyle of our customers by bringing regular inspiration to the teams
- Confident presentation skills including proficiency in developing engaging presentations with PowerPoint
- Strong organisation skills with ability to balance several projects at once
- Passionate and inquisitive about new technology
- An outgoing and confident personality
- Analytical and investigative
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Pro-active nature, challenges the norms
- Consumer Focus - ability to understand consumers, their needs and behaviours
- Collaboration and team work
- Self-starter, able to prioritise and deliver own workload
- Enthusiastic, personable and confident in developing relationships with stakeholders
- Knowledge of Confirmit survey tool is of advantage but not required
- At least 2 years' experience working in consumer insight
- Thorough understanding of the role of qualitative and quantitative research methodologies and experience of qualitative and quantitative data analysis
- Strong analytical skills, and be able to translate data and information into insight
- Excellent numeracy skills and competent user of MS Office, particularly Excel & PowerPoint
- Experience in managing research agencies and senior stakeholders effectively
SR Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.