Campbelltown, New South Wales
$50,000 + super
over 1 year ago
- Campbelltown - 10min walk to the station
- $50,000 + Super
This company is an international leader in multi-channel retailing of catering equipment and supplies. It develops, retails and distributes commercial kitchen equipment, catering supplies and other hospitality products to aged care, hotels, restaurants, bars, cafes, schools and colleges.
The Customer Support Specialist (Long Term Temp Role) is an engaging, energetic and outcome-focused team member, responsible for ensuring that every interaction with our customers results in exceptional outcomes.
- Partner with customers to make experiences exceptional, whilst acting as a brand ambassador for the company you'll be working for
- Promptly answer calls and process all orders before the cut off period
- Attend to all QMS logs assigned within 24hrs and manage existing QMS logs updated daily
- Contacting customers with open orders for dropped lines and offering alternatives where possible
- Contact all customers with items on backorder where we have stock in alternative warehouses
- Maintaining the customer database by accurately recording and updating customer contact information
- Participate in team meetings
You will require:
- Phone-based customer support experience (approx. 1+ years)
- Ability to adapt to the customers' needs
- Contribute to a supportive culture
- A can-do friendly attitude
If you are interested in the above, please apply through the link or call Stephen on 02 9236 9065.
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.cartermurray.com.au
Carter Murray is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.