Notting Hill, Victoria
over 1 year ago
This is a Global Organisation that supply high quality air-conditioning units to residential and commercial customers, with offices and warehouses across all of Australia's capital cities. Continuously voted a "great place to work" by their employees they offer many employee perks and a fast paced and supportive work environment.
This is based in their contact centre in Notting Hill- Victoria. As part of the Customer Support- Sales team your duties will include:
- Handing phone, email and fax enquiries regarding stock, promotions and services
- Support the BDM with stock enquiries, timeframes and deliveries
- Liaise with internal departments regarding inventory, stocktakes and forecasting
- Support any new initiatives being rolled out
- Allocate sales leads and service calls
To be considered you will need;
- Knowledge of Microsoft applications
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Prior Contact Center experience
- The ability to prioritise tasks with excellent time management
- Be a team player and proactive team member
- Go the extra mile attitude for your colleagues and clients
If successful on offer is a five-figure generous salary, annual bonuses, onsite parking, birthday day off and monthly staff incentives. This global organisation take pride in their employees and career development and training is given.
Please APPLY NOW or for further information please contact nancy on 02 9236 9062 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Only Australian residents need apply
The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.