5 months ago
A leading global FMCG company is looking for a Customer Supply Chain Manager. The bridge between the company and your clients, you will be the point of contact for all Supply tickets and queries and lead strategic partnerships with key clients by having a keen understanding of their supply chain and business needs.
- Work closely with cross-functional internal teams to deliver accurate supply forecasts to help promotional planning
- Build strong partnerships with customers and analyse pain-points within their organisation to identifying improvement opportunities and solutions to improve performance and reduce cost
- Keep abreast of industry and competitor trends and their potential effectiveness and impacts on current systems and processes, and present improvements accordingly
- Monitor and evaluate product performance and develop forecasts to further grow business and improve inventory levels
- At least 4 years of experience within the retail of FMCG sector in a Customer facing role
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Strong understand of the customer supply chain and inventory management concepts
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills
If you think you fit the bill, shoot your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org today!
To comply with local laws, our Singapore office EA Licence No is: 17S8475.