Sydney, New South Wales
about 2 months ago
My client is a global SaaS organisation who provide a cutting edge SaaS platform for digital survey based research. A game changing platform that is being used by clients around the globe
They are continuing to build the Sydney office and are now looking to recruit a Customer Success Manager / Team Leader to look after existing accounts and help supervise the team.
The Customer Success team works closely with customers to understand their business goals and cooperate/coordinate with internal departments (Sales, Development, Product, Marketing, Finance, etc.) to ensure that they are providing superb technology, tools, products and services so our customers can achieve their goals.
This position is pure customer success, making sure you clients are happy and using the platform in the best way. In this role, you would be allocated a number of clients and you would be their main point of contact: both to train them on our platform and solutions so they are getting the best outcomes
Role Purpose & Responsibilities:
- Responding quickly to customer support requests and incoming bid requests, helping users to "self-serve", understand the benefits of using the platform, and unlock the benefits of doing so
- Being proactive at identifying potential problems early and supporting the customer to overcome issues
- Being an expert in the application of our products
- working with other team members to make sure they are up to speed in the role and with clients
- Be a trusted advisor to the customer and build long lasting relationships
- Helping customers to optimise their projects and delivering project success
- Perform consistently and successfully across KPI's and measures of sales metrics, delivery/operational metrics, and customer satisfaction metrics
- Previous experience successfully performing in a customer success or account management or project delivery roles is beneficial
- Previous experience with Technology or SaaS operations
- experience managing or help out team members
- Highly personable, strong relationship builder with a proactive customer focus
- Excellent analytical skills, process orientated and strong attention to detail
- Can-do attitude and results driven
- Ability to reprioritise tasks and be agile in your approach, make decisions, and flexibility to adjust to changing demands of the role and business
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and presentation skills
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.cartermurray.com.au
Carter Murray is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.