Sydney, New South Wales
AU$70000 - AU$70001 per annum
3 months ago
My client is one of the world's leading market intelligence companies, who offer a unique perspective in the CPG innovation space.
This is an outstanding opportunity to work as part of one of the world's most renowned agencies and play a pivotal role in leading partnerships to unlock the potential of their brands.
Client Success Executive
- Proactively communicating with clients about the most relevant product features/insights for their specific business needs.
- Responding to client briefs and preparing analysis to bring data to life using pre-published syndicated content.
- Presenting syndicated content to clients in an interactive and confident manner in order to show how the insights can be valuable for their business objectives.
- Partner with the regional Account Directors to ensure there is a plan in place with each client by conducting regular check-in calls for tactical items and performing strategic business reviews for alignment of objectives and outcomes.
- Partner with the Account Directors in the region to ensure we manage all accounts effectively and deliver client engagement plans together.
The ideal candidate:
- Previous B2B experience in Customer success or account management.
- Ability to interpret information from different sources to build compelling stories.
- Proven organisational skills and ability to multitask and prioritise/manage a workflow.
- A solution-driven and results focused attitude. Having the right attitude; based on enthusiasm, ambition, and a positive outlook, should all be characteristics you cherish and display.
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.cartermurray.com.au
Carter Murray is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.