£45000 - £65000 per annum + Bonus, Benefits
about 2 years ago
Customer Strategy & Insight Manager, Asset Management
Our client a leading global asset management and wealth management business is looking to hire a Customer Strategy and Insight Manager into the Global marketing team. You will have solid experience in a Marketing Research or Customer Insight role preferably gained in the retail asset management/investments or wealth management sector or alternatively in retail financial services.
You will play a key role in shaping marketing activity through customer research and insight to drive and enhance customer value, experience and retention.
- Deliver, implement and communicate customer insight and research across the business
- Identify opportunities to drive improvements in the customer experience and hence increase customer satisfaction, engagement and retention
- Support business performance management through the delivery of customer metrics and market/competitor benchmarking
- Assess the business for agreed customer segments in relation to proposition and marketing initiatives planned and products in the pipeline
- Contribute to the development and implementation of the Proposition strategy through analysis of proposition performance and assessment of the current offering
- Support the delivery of customer centric initiatives, using methods such as journey mapping to make recommendations for service improvements.
- Support Marketing to respond proactively and appropriately to the challenges set by the business, making them aware of customer needs
- Strong current/recent experience in a Marketing Research or Customer Insight role gained in the financial services sector, preferably asset management
- Ideally, you will have strong knowledge of retail investments / asset management or experience in wealth management
- Ability to use market and customer insight strategically to drive change
- Customer experience optimization expertise would be helpful eg journey mapping, pain point analysis
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Strong project management skills
Please send your cv to Emma Jerome via the link provided
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.