10 months ago
A local fintech start-up is seeking a Customer Service Manager to set-up and manage a Customer Service team, as the company continues its expansion in the Asia region.
- Oversee Customer Service teams, operations and strategies
- Groom Customer Service team leads, agents and other members - ensuring opportunities for progression and skills development
- Create, implement, and improve on processes to increase efficiency and quality of the Customer Service experience
- Recruit and restructure the Customer Service team whenever necessary
- Work closely with the senior management team to present information on latest insights and trends on the ground, while providing suggestions on crafting the best user experience.
- Minimally 5 years of experience in managing a Customer Service team
- Prior experience building up a team and providing training is essential
- Adept at managing complex customer situations & customer service teams
- Highly detail-oriented and analytical
- Thrives in a hyper-growing start-up; able to be versatile, proactive, and hands-on
- Capable of coming up with creative and sound solutions
- Articulate in spoken and written English; Proficiency in a second language is preferred
- Work experience within the financial services or payment industries are a plus
If you thrive in a dynamic, multi-cultural and fast-paced environment; are passionate about delivering customer service of the utmost quality; and would like to take up the challenge of kickstarting new processes to continuously shape the growth of a company - Let's hear from you, with your CV sent to email@example.com.
To comply with local laws, our Singapore office EA Licence No is: 17S8475.