Merlin Entertainments is a global leader in location-based, family entertainment. As one of the world's largest attraction operators, they create and deliver memorable, immersive brand experiences for their millions of guests.
Merlin currently operates eleven visitor attractions in Australia and New Zealand in the states of New South Wales, Victoria and Queensland, as well as Auckland in New Zealand. Madame Tussauds, Sea Life, and the Sydney Tower Eye are just some of their local attractions.
This is a fantastic career opportunity to join a company with a down-to-earth culture where fun comes first.
- You will serve as the Direct Marketing expert and will work closely with local attraction marketing teams to develop strategies to optimise website traffic by leveraging the database and employing digital marketing campaigns across multiple channels as required
- Own the regional campaign calendar to manage level of direct communication with customers across existing and future channels (e-mail, social, and future channels)
- Develop plans and work with local marketing teams to drive the regional growth of the customer database
- Work with global/regional third parties, e.g: Wi-Fi partners, to ensure that all opportunities are leveraged to capture customer data as well as leverage these channels to drive incremental sales and generate insights
- Work with local Marketing teams, and central insights and analytics team to develop customer segmentation for the region
- Ensure that all customer data is protected in line with local legislation and best practise
- The role will be responsible for budgeting, forecasting and reporting on revenue and attraction online traffic KPIs generated from campaigns according to agreed budgets
- This role will be responsible for running regular face-to-face group meetings to ensure the sharing of best practice and learnings across attractions
The ideal candidate
- Ideally educated to a Degree standard, in a Marketing/Business Studies or related
- 3-5+ years of CRM, direct marketing or customer marketing experience in a global Sales & Marketing environment
- Demonstrated experience of working within a similar role (e.g. CRM), preferably within the Leisure/Entertainment or Travel Industries
- Budgeting and financial management experience
- Proficiency in the use of Google Suite, and ideally with experience with the Accesso platform
- A data driven, proactive and creative approach to problem-solving
- Flexibility in adapting to fast-changing priorities and a fast-paced work environment
- You thrive on ownership and accountability - and have a proven track record of acting on your own initiative to deliver change
The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.