over 1 year ago
A fast growing start-up has an exciting new opportunity for a Customer Operations Representative based in Dubai.
- You'll develop and demonstrate strong account relationship, by working effectively with your nominated Sales counterparts to know the customer's business and provide first point of contact internally and externally for all relevant customer activities.
- Through that you'll identify and solve account issues related to product orders, deliveries, credit issues, returns. You'll perform a basic order management function, which means to track and maintain orders.
- You'll have to ensure accurate and timely delivery of products to accounts.
- Drive the relevant principles of Account Management relating to the specific areas of product flow and logistics processes.
- You'll need to communicate professionally, efficiently, and tactfully through verbal and written communication with Customers, Operations Management, Sales Management
- Reports are important as well. You'll need to analyse and interpret system generated reports.
Qualifications, experience, and skills:
- Minimum of two years in directly relevant work experience, with strong service and commercial oriented skills as well as logistical knowledge.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft office, in particular Excel is needed; knowledge of SAP is a plus.
- Fluent in English, written and spoken.
- Great analytical skills and exceptional attention to detail
The SR Group (Dubai) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.