£45000 - £50000 per annum
about 2 years ago
CRM Specialist - Up to £50,000 pa
An exciting B2C technology company are in search for a CRM Expert to join their team in Central London.
This client aims to disrupt the health space via their highly advanced platform brought together by scientists, clinicians, mathematicians and engineers.
Following a large investment this company are planning on rapid expansion globally with the ultimate aim to be the go to platform within this space.
As part of this expansion CRM expert who is obsessed with optimising customer journeys to deliver a brilliant experience for our members in collaboration with our product teams.
These journeys are delivered over multiple channels, including email, SMS, push notifications, in-app messaging, content cards, and a secure inbox in the app.
What you'll do:
- Design and implement communication flows that incorporate sophisticated segmentation / targeting in partnership with other teams in the business
- Create dynamic personalised message templates to get the right information to the right person at the right time
- Write clear, engaging and informative copy which complies with our style guides
- Manage the migration of one esp to another
- Monitor the effectiveness of communications and through insight, improve them where necessary
- Contribute to the development of communications best practice guidelines
- Work with the internationalisation team to ensure that our templates and campaigns can be easily localised
What we expect;
- You will have spent several years creating and managing digital communications for a large organisation
- You have managed a large set of transactional templates in a multi-tenanted, multi-lingual, international environment using diverse character sets
- You have reasonable HTML skills, including the ability to work with CSS
- You can write clearly in plain English, following a style guide
If you are interested in a full brief and job description, send your CV to email@example.com or get in touch via 02073329632
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.