£45000 - £55000 per annum + flexible working, share option scheme
almost 2 years ago
Are you data-driven, customer-focused, with experience across the full marketing mix? Are you highly strategic yet hands-on with implementing, managing and analysing marketing campaigns? If you are an experienced CRM Marketing Manager looking for a diverse, exciting new opportunity with a rapidly growing employer - apply now!
I am currently recruiting for a CRM Marketing Manager for our client, for our client, a well-established, award-winning and growing company within the utilities industry. Our client are one of the UK's biggest and fastest growing companies, and they are looking for someone hands-on, with a strong balance between strategy and implementation.
You will advise on the best way to test and manage a series of campaigns, working closely with the Product Marketing Managers across the companies portfolio of services. You will be specific about how you measure success of CRM campaigns and what the impact of your campaigns were/what the objective was, as you will be driving these conversations with the Product Marketing team.
You'll help to shape and codify the companies end-to-end approach to campaign development and delivery, working with the Marketing team and the broader business. You'll develop and manage marketing campaigns across a broad range of channels, including;
- Email (using IBM Watson Campaign Automation, formerly known as Silverpop)
- Direct mail
- SMS and push notifications
You'll work closely with Product Marketing Managers across the portfolio of services, to help shape and deliver their marketing plans. You'll liaise with Designers, Copywriters and Developers internally, as well as third-party agencies and suppliers where required, to realise those plans. You'll employ campaign tracking that enables us to leverage meaningful insights where possible.
You will have:
- Previous experience working in a similar role
- You work with marketing automation platforms (e.g. Eloqua, Marketo, Adobe Campaign) and Content Management Systems (CMS). Experience using IBM Watson Campaign Automation, formerly known as Silverpop)
- You work with databases and are comfortable manipulating data files (e.g. Excel).
You seek out and respond to performance data, using it to improve the effectiveness of
- A strong understanding of the user journey and ways to make targeting more efficient by excluding certain segments from your activity, as well as being keen to be collaborative
- Someone that can display the commercial data-led approach
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the UK's industry-leading companies who are well-established yet rapidly growing. Our client offers great benefits, a mature and relaxed environment (they do not have a corporate culture!) and ability to develop a successful career long-term.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.