£70000 - £80000 per annum + Bonus, Benefits
about 2 years ago
CRM MANAGER (MS DYNAMICS 365 VERSION 9) - FINANCIAL SERVICES
£70-80k + BONUS + BENS
Our client, a growing and highly successful investment management and private equity business, is looking to appoint a CRM Manager. You will have experience managing and owning CRM gained within an investment management business or a financial services business. You'll also have experience working with MS Dynamics 365 version 9.
You will focus on leading the digital transformation programme and take ownership of the CRM system.
- Lead the team in supporting the business in continuously improving efficiencies through automation and artificial intelligence
- Work closely with key stakeholders in identifying key business objectives, challenges and new innovative processes
- Manage change communications
- Implementing best practice within the team and business wide
- Lead the relationship with external developers as and when required
- Current or recent experience in a CRM role gained within an investment management business or a financial services business
- Solid experience working with MS Dynamics 365 version 9
- Strong technical skills
- Ideally, Experience working with ClickDimensions and exposure to SQL
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV to email@example.com
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.