City of London, London
£45000 - £50000 per annum + + Bens + Bonus
about 1 month ago
CRM MANAGER EMEA - FINTECH
UP TO £45,000- £50,000 + BENEFITS + BONUS
We are presenting an outstanding opportunity to work with a rapidly growing fintech who specialises in international money transfer and payments in over 150 countries worldwide. Our client is looking for a talented CRM Manager to join and be part of their CRM team, based in London.
They are seeking a key member of the central CRM team to work as part of their growing CRM Regional Engagement function for the EMEA region. This is an exciting role you'll be an integral part of the team that is responsible for supporting Regional marketing teams in their campaign activity to drive revenue growth. You'll be hands-on in their CRM system, utilising all available data to create effective, compelling and engaging customer communications as part of the overall CRM strategy. As well as supporting junior members of the team as they grow their skills and understanding.
- Work with the Senior CRM Manager in developing, optimising, maintaining andexecuting the EMEA roadmap to drive engagement and revenue growth
- Proactively identify gaps in the communications journey and work with cross functional stakeholders to create new communications, optimise old ones andunderstand customer behaviour
- Put customer insights at the heart of everything you do, and develop processes with relevant Insight and Analytics team to deliver against your roadmap
- Work towards performance-based targets, including open rates, click rates,conversion rates and CLTV
- 3-5 years of CRM experience
- Knowledge working with CRM campaign planning, development, and end-to-end
- Solid expertise with Braze is preferred
- Comfortable working across departments with senior stakeholders
- Competency in coding HTML, CSS, and Liquid highly advantageous
- Able to manage contending priorities and to effectively prioritise
- Able to develop and build complex segments within Braze
- Effectively leverage the features within Braze to drive customer engagement
- Strong commercial acumen and results-orientated
- Ability to work in fast-paced, high-growth environment
- Knowledge of FS / money transfer business highly advantageous
Please send your CV to Kevin Afolabi via the link provided
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.