Hammersmith and Fulham, London
£40000 - £44200 per annum + 20% bonus
over 1 year ago
Are you an experienced, data-driven and highly motivated CRM professional? Are you looking to work to a renowned, well-established and reputable company? If you have at least 3 years' CRM/digital experience - apply now!
I am currently recruiting for a CRM Manager for our client, the largest hospitality company in Europe. This role is responsible for the delivery and optimisation of best in class CRM for Northern Europe, across UK, Benelux and Scandinavia (B2C). Reporting into the Head of & Global CRM, and managing a team of 2, you will support in using insights and data to plan and deliver the CRM Integrated Communications Plan.
Optimise CRM Performance
- Lead CRM execs to deliver the ICP (integrated Communication plan) across multiple brands, segments, markets and languages
- Be the lead day-to-day contact with Global CRM and CRM leads in other key countries to develop the most compelling campaigns
- Own (where possible) optimization of end-to-end CRM touchpoints from acquisition, through lifecycle and retention
Data and Analysis
- Supporting the Head of CRM NE - use data to improve CRM KPIs and make suggestions on continuous improvements by understanding what content/targeting delivers the best results
CRM ecosystem Optimization
- Be hands-on in implementing testing/new plug-ins to CRM ecosystem (e.g developing testing matrix for new solutions e.g. Phrasee and Movable Ink)
We are looking for:
- Min 3 years' experience in an equivalent marketing/digital role
- Ability to work across multiple projects and tight timeframes
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent qualification/experience- with a focus on CRM or digital marketing
- Be data driven: to be able to analysis and draw conclusions from data to delivering change, creating efficiencies and meet targets
- Experience of using Adobe Campaign as Saas, Salesforce would be a bonus
- Experience working in managing a loyalty scheme is preferred, but not essential
- Experience managing people (internal and external), being able to communicate effectively and confidently both
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-known, reputable company, in a role that offers ownership, autonomy and benefits, including a 20% bonus!
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.