We are pleased to be working with a business who has been innovating for over 50 years, expanding from a small family operation in Sydney to a large multi-national business. As the business continues to grow and innovate it's important that they are communicating and working with their customers as well as possible.
Working in conjunction with HQ in Sydney the CRM Lead is a vital role in helping our client to work and deal better with their customer. You will be expected to work closely with sales and marketing to understand business challenges, leverage current data and suggest where SalesForce and customer data can be used more effectively to improve business processes.
You will spearhead the improvement of the CRM platform (including architectural changes) to ensure that data is captured correctly and deliver a strong CRM strategy to support other business functions. As a CRM Lead your role will include but not be limited to:
- Designing of reports & dashboards.
- Manage projects that will improve retention, satisfaction and loyalty.
- Understand and lead customer journey mapping, suggesting improvements from this.
- Provide internal training on best practice CRM use.
- Constantly evaluate and monitor processes to suggest improvements.
To be considered for this role you will need experience in:
- Being a Salesforce.com Administrator
- Working with multiple departments (sales, customer service, marketing, etc.)
- Project Management experience
- Best practice training
- Working with multiple senior stakeholders and an international team
SR Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.