£30000 - £35000 per annum
6 months ago
A market leading B2C retail organisation with a enviable client base and a highly reputable name in the market are looking for a CRM Executive for a maternity cover. Based in West London, with the opportunity to work remotely if desired.
The role will be 9 months with the possibility of extension to 12 months. You will be responsible for the day-to-day management of the email programme and road-map, working closely with the design team, running weekly and monthly reports relating to sales generation from the CRM campaigns and other digital channels.
- Develop and implement CRM calendar to support our trading strategy and brand campaigns
- Ownership, optimisation, and development on new automated trigger programmes
- Propose changes to customer life-cycle management
- Ensure all CRM content I s consistent with brand and delivering correct communication
- Propose strategies to increase engagement and database size.
- Create weekly and monthly reports on Key email metrics to inform future strategies.
- 6 months - 2 years direct and CRM marketing
- Proven track record of understanding and achieving revenue and customer retention targets
- Good understanding of CRM strategies and how to execute them
- Good understanding of customer segmentation
- B2C/retail background
In return you will get a salary of £30k - £35k (dependant on experience), fantastic west London offices, but also the ability to work remotely, industry leading benefits.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.