over 2 years ago
CRM Executive - Central London
London's leader in Luxury Health and Fitness Clubs are in search for a CRM executive to take on full ownership over their campaigns. This company provide outstanding fitness spaces, built individual in style that provide their members with market leading products and services.
With plans to double in size over the next 3 years, this is an exciting chance to get an early seat within the team at London's most innovative and high-tech health club.
Reporting into the Senior Brand Manager, this role will own all direct member communications and campaigns and will be pivotal to the business's growth ambitions.
- Own the member journey end-to-end from a communications strategy and execution point of view
- Identify and create member segments (e.g. new joiners)
- Map the current user journey and build clear communication plans for identified segments to support business objectives (acquisition, retention and secondary revenue)
- Own the reporting on campaign/strategy success
- Work closely with the data analyst to deliver insight on members activity and to drive the improvement of campaign performance
- 3 years' CRM experience within an establish brand/agency (travel/retail/health & fitness sectors preferable)
- Experience using CRM Tools, building campaigns and automated journeys
- Confident copywriter
- Passionate about health & fitness
- Track record of identifying, proposing and delivering new marketing initiatives
- Confident working with business hierarchy (same approach speaking to the house keeping team as the CEO)
If you're a CRM Executive working within a consumer facing brand looking for a step-up within a dynamic team, apply and/or get In touch via:
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.