£45001 - £60000 per annum
6 months ago
6 months min
CRM & Marketing Automation Specialist (Salesforce/Pardot)-Financial Services
6 Month Contract-potential to extend/go permanent
Remote working (office is in London)
Exciting new role in a rapidly growing investment business in London. My client is looking for a CRM and Marketing Automation Specialist from the Financial Services sector.
The CRM and Pardot Specialist position will be a full-time role, working from home, reporting to the Head of Marketing
You will need solid experience in CRM and Marketing Automation, ideally gained within a financial services or investment management background. Salesforce experience is essential and experience in Pardot preferred.
The role will be hands-on and in a fast paced environment so you'll need excellent organisation skills, able to juggle multiple projects simultaneously and have a keen eye for detail.
You will play a key role in the Marketing team and will act as the specialist in Salesforce CRM and Marketing automation (Pardot)
Managing the CRM - Work with stakeholders to manage the entire CRM life-cycle, from scoping, design, build and deployment.
- Identifying gaps, faults and opportunities in the system and build out new workflows
- Build new reports or dashboards for Sales, Marketing and Management Teams
- Troubleshoot issues that may arise between databases, 3rd party tools and CRM
- Resolve any issues that arise during the implementation of CRM campaigns
Marketing automation Manage the marketing automation using Pardot.
- Build nurture campaigns
- score leads and provide insights to the sales team and report on marketing activity
- Implementation of new forms and landing pages across website
Client reporting and dashboards
- Design product related reporting templates and dashboards which give an overview for marketing activity by client
- Design and customise the CRM reporting templates for campaigns
Analysis and reporting. Build out dashboards to track campaigns effectiveness in terms of traffic, acquisition, conversion, retention.
- Excellent experience in CRM and Marketing automation. Experience gained in the financial services sector would be an advantage but is not essential
- Solid experience in managing CRM, with experience using Salesforce-essential. Must be a Salesforce adminstrator
- Experience in Marketing automation, preferably with experience using Pardot
- Good analytical skills, with the ability to build nurture campaigns and score leads
- Experience designing client reporting templates
- Some experience in lead generation would be helpful
- Experience in building and optimising email campaigns preferred
Please send your cv to Emma Jerome via the link provided
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.