Our client is one of the global leaders within the luxury & lifestyle sector. The European brand has experienced strong growth in Greater China and will continue to invest significantly in this market. The are currently searching for a CRM & Digital Manager to join their Hong Kong office.
The CRM & Digital Manager reports to the Marketing Director. It is expected to further develop the existing CRM programme and communciations across multiple digital touch-points.
- Drive development of CRM strategies for customer acquisitions and retentions
- Design CRM programmes and communications campaigns online/offline
- Drive digital engagement via social media and paid channels
- Ensure all communications and campaigns complying with brand guidelines
- Analyse customer data and drive insights into actionable plans
- Develop budgets and ensure ROIs/KPIs are met
- Manage project executions ranging from events, workshops, new launches, sponsorships, to social media, websites and paid advertising
- 6 years' CRM experience or above
- Bachelor's Degree holder
- Previous work expeirence in luxury brands, retail, telco or other B2C businesses
- Good command of English and Chinese (Cantonese or Mandarin)
- Agency or in-house experience
Interested parties please click "Apply" below.
The SR Group (Hong Kong) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.