South West England, England
£45000 - £50000 per annum
over 1 year ago
CREATIVE STUDIO MANAGER - FINANCIAL SERVICES
BASED SOUTHWEST ENGLAND /M4 CORRIDOR
Our client a leading financial services organisation is looking to build a new in-house creative studio team within the Marketing Communications function. This is an exciting new role where you will have the opportunity to shape this new team. You will manage a small team of designers and copywriters who will manage a high volume of design and copy, with a particular focus on marketing activities linked to lead generation marketing campaigns. Work will span offline and online activity to include various digital aspects such as email campaigns, banner ads, digital display and direct marketing.
As Studio Manager, you will lead the workflow of the projects and trafficking of work into the team. You and the creative team will work very closely with the creative agency
- Allocate projects to the creative team (designers & copywriters)
- Ensure that work is delivered within agreed times and budget.
- Identify resource clashes and prioritise, ensuring the correct resource durations/skillsets are allocated to all projects
- Develop an expert understanding of workflow through the external agency and the in-house creative team, to effectively manage resources
- Prioritise and juggle resource when unplanned projects arise
- Solid current/recent experience as a creative studio manager gained in either an in house studio or agency side
- Experience should ideally come from the financial services sector, another regulated industry sector or experience working with large consumer brands
- Excellent workflow management and project management skills, with a strong process driven approach
- Excellent relationship management skills
Please send your cv to emma Jerome via the link provided
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.