Creative Studio Manager
Carter Murray are currently partnered with a well-established and innovative retail business in High Wycombe who are looking for a Creative Studio Manager to join their team!
Reporting directly to the CMO you will lead and inspire a small team of talented in-house designers and freelancers and be responsible for overseeing all creative projects, ensuring they align with their brands vision and maintaining consistency across various touchpoints from in-store displays to digital campaigns.
* Collaborate and support the CMO in developing the overall brand strategy for the business and translate into creative execution
* Lead and manage the creative team, fostering a collaborative and innovative work environment.
* Develop and maintain the brand’s visual identity guidelines, ensuring adherence across all creative assets.
* Oversee the planning, execution, and delivery of creative projects, while maintaining high standards of quality and meeting deadlines.
* Collaborate with various stakeholders, including marketing, merchandising, and e-commerce teams, to understand their needs and align creative strategies accordingly.
* Stay up-to-date with industry trends and best practices, implementing fresh and innovative ideas into the brand’s creative output.
* Manage budgets, resource allocation, and external agency relationships, ensuring efficient project delivery.
* Provide constructive feedback and support to team members, promoting their professional development.
Qualifications and Experience:
* Proven experience in a creative leadership role, preferably within the retail or consumer goods industry.
* Proficiency in workflow systems (JIRA) and Adobe Creative Suite or other relevant design and project management tools.
* Excellent leadership and communication skills, with the ability to motivate and inspire a creative team.
* Strong project management abilities, with the capacity to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
* A keen eye for detail, coupled with a strategic and innovative mindset.
In return you will receive a competitive salary depending on your experience, annual bonus, holiday, buy-in schemes with the option to buy extra holiday, private healthcare or savings/ loans, free parking on-site and hybrid working (3 days working from home).
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.