Creative Studio Manager
Carter Murray are currently partnered with a well-established and innovative multi-brand retail business in High Wycombe who are looking for a Creative Studio Manager to join their team!
Reporting directly to the CMO you will lead and inspire a small team of talented in-house designers and freelancers and be responsible for overseeing all creative projects, ensuring they align with their brands vision and maintaining consistency across various touchpoints from in-store displays to digital campaigns.
* Collaborate and support the CMO in developing the overall brand strategy for the business and translate into creative execution
* Lead and manage the creative team, fostering a collaborative and innovative work environment.
* Develop and maintain the brand’s visual identity guidelines, ensuring adherence across all creative assets.
* Oversee the planning, execution, and delivery of creative projects, while maintaining high standards of quality and meeting deadlines.
* Collaborate with various stakeholders, including marketing, merchandising, and e-commerce teams, to understand their needs and align creative strategies accordingly.
* Stay up-to-date with industry trends and best practices, implementing fresh and innovative ideas into the brand’s creative output.
* Manage budgets, resource allocation, and external agency relationships, ensuring efficient project delivery.
* Provide constructive feedback and support to team members, promoting their professional development.
Qualifications and Experience:
* Proven experience in a creative design role within the retail or consumer goods industry, with a first-class portfolio to demonstrate at interview
* Proficiency in workflow systems (JIRA) and Adobe Creative Suite or other relevant design and project management tools.
* Excellent leadership and communication skills, with the ability to motivate and inspire a creative team.
* Strong project management abilities, with the capacity to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
* A keen eye for detail, coupled with a strategic and innovative mindset.
In return you will receive a competitive salary depending on your experience, annual bonus, buy-in schemes with the option to buy extra holiday, private healthcare or savings/ loans, free parking on-site and flexible hybrid working (3 days working from home).
To find out more about please click on the link. Alternatively get in touch with Jodie Clayton at Carter Murray for more details.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.