Creative Content Manager
Creative Content Manager
£45,000 – £50,000
Carter Murray have been instructed on a brand-new Creative Content Manager vacancy with a leading UK energy brand. This role would suit an experienced Media Relations professional, ideally with experience in the energy field and someone who has a creative background and comfortable working across video, photography and graphics.
You will be responsible for the end-to-end content production, from scheduling through to gathering and editing. In addition, you will manage the online image library and website to ensure they remain accessible and up to date. The content manager will sometimes collaborate with external creative consultants and will ensure the work they deliver is of a high standard and value for money.
- Producing best in class audio-visual content for publications, channels and platforms, including social media, website, online newsletters and print.
- Carrying out filming and photography as required in support of the internal and external communications teams, including digital content and campaigns.
- Manage the content library to ensure it is well organised, accessible and has the correct metadata.
- Working with project teams across various locations to make sure commissioned photographic and video content is completed on time.
- Manage creative projects which have been outsourced to agency partners, ensuring they are value for money and delivered to agreed briefs.
- Developing graphics using appropriate software to make communications as clear and compelling as possible.
Knowledge, skills & requirements
- Skilled in filmmaking and photography including shooting, sound, graphics and editing with a track record of delivering outstanding content.
- Skilled in filmmaking and photography including shooting, sound, graphics and editing with a track record in delivering outstanding content.
- Good knowledge of key software for photography, video and graphics (e.g., Photoshop, After Effects, Premier Pro).
- Experienced in producing audiograms and podcast as well as video content an advantage.
- Brilliant organiser of stored online content with proven experience in managing large asset banks.
- Experienced in managing budgets for creative projects involving multiple contributors and stakeholders.
- Experienced in corporate communications in a relevant industry (nuclear, energy, utilities).
- Ability to build and maintain relationships at all levels of seniority inside a large organisation.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent.
- Keeps up to date with latest digital trends and technologies.
- Understands the importance of accessibility and carries that into all communications work.
If you feel this role is for you then please apply today as applications are being accepted immediately.
For more information before applying, please reach out to Patrick Sommerfelt on any of the following:
- 020 7415 2804
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.