Our Client is one of the international leaders in Conversational Marketing.
As Countrymanager DACH you will be responsible for the local team and you will be in charge of implemening the global strategy and reaching country targets.
Grow the Business:
Build and deploy a sales strategy on the local market aligned with the HQ strategy
- Represent the company in marketing events and media
- Align business teams to build solid pipeline and reach targets
- Identify and build strong relationship with local stakeholders
- Strongly collaborate with the VPs in charge of alliances, marketing and CSM
As an inspirational leader, you manage within the Strategy and create a team spirit:
- Hire and deploy actions to grow local talents and retain them
- Embody the company culture and make sure to spread it locally and to enrich it
- Accountable for employee satisfaction
- Digital, e-commerce background
- Software Sales/Account Management experience with enterprise accounts selling SaaS/Application software solutions
- Team management experience
- Entrepreneurial, autonomous, ethic, fair and transparent
- Able to run business in an predictable and consistent way
- Strong leadership and team management skills
- Anticipate the evolution and the changes to come in a fast paced environment
- Apply relevant and recurrent actions in a complex environment in order to convince and influence key players
- Customer orientated
- Fluent german and english written and spoken
To apply for this position please send your application (Motivation letter, CV, Target Salary, Availability).
The SR Group in Germany receives Great Place to Work® 2017 quality seal
The SR Group in Germany is one of the winners of Great Place to Work® competition "Best employers in NRW".