£40000 - £45000 per annum + + Bens
6 months ago
COPRPORATE COMMUNICATIONS SPECIALIST- FINIANCIAL SERVICES
SALARY UP TO £40,000- £45,000
FULL TIME/ HYBRID WORKING OPTION
Our client is a leading UK Payment Service Provider, who offer credit card processing, online payment and ATM solutions, fraud mitigation, and mobile wallet services, who are currently looking for an Corporate Communications Specialist to join their London team.
The Corporate Communications Specialist position plays a critical role in building ongoing customer relationships by providing strategic, easy to understand, customer-focused and timely operational messaging.
- Work in conjunction with their lines of businesses to develop a successful strategic operational communication calendar for customers
- Write, edit, execute, and send customer communications on strategy and on time
- Execute communications effectively across all available communications channels
- Maintain success metrics by assigned audience type for monthly reporting
- Ensure brand consistency in image and voice in all communication touch points
- Proactively work with cross-functional/cross-organizational teams to effectively manage customer communication initiatives and objectives
- Support and implement creative processes and solutions for better business outcomes and increase the Company's net promoter score
- Ability to manage processes and programs
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in business, communications, journalism, public relations, marketing, or related field
- Two to five years job related work experience required in Marketing or similar competency, with at least 2 years in communications
- Excellent research, writing, and editorial skills, with demonstrated ability to communicate complex or technical information to the public
- Ability to quickly understand, distill and respond to their needs
- Experience with MS Office products including Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Strong consideration given for digital email skills and payments industry experience
Please send your CV to Kevin Afolabi via the link provided
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.