£70000 - £85000 per annum + bonus,bens
6 months ago
CORPORATE COMMUNICATIONS & INVESTOR RELATIONS MANAGER-FTSE LISTED BUSINESS
(will need to be able to work 2-3 days/week in London office)
A fantastic new opportunity has arisen at our client a fast growing FTSE listed investment related business. The role will be varied and will encompass both corporate communications, financial communications and investor relations. You will work with key stakeholders, including senior management, shareholders and analysts, giving you give you significant visibility both internally and externally. Excellent writing skills are essential
The role will provide excellent scope for long term, career development opportunities
- You will play a key role in the creation and production of a range of communications including press releases, internal communications, scripts for executives and case studies.
- Support the firm's relationship with its PR agency.
- Manage the content for the company website.
- Develop global internal communications content and initiatives
- Manage ad hoc content for diverse audiences of journalists, employees, business partners, and advisers
- Translate information and insight into written reports and presentations
- Manage the annual financial reporting calendar and communications, including writing results announcements & presentations
- Contribute to and project manage aspects of the materials for the annual report
- Participate in meetings with investors and analysts
- Develop and produce materials for annual investor days
- Own and develop the content of the Investor Relations section of the website
Experience and skills required
- Candidates must have solid professional experience (min three-five years) of work; ideally with experience in Financial communications (from a corporate communications background-in house or agency) and/or Investor relations
- Excellent writing skills are critical to this role. You will have a track record of writing in a professional capacity. You'll need the ability to write in different styles from factual reports through to more engaging, creative style content for a range of channels from leadership comms through to web content etc
- Experience can come from any of the following; in-house corporate communications role to include experience of managing financial communications; in house investor relations in a listed business, experience in a financial communications agency (sector exposure is not important) or experience as an equity research/analyst within a bank
- Experience in a small to medium sized business would be an advantage
- You will have worked in a complex, fast paced environment and with a strong commercial mindset
- Experience of working with the media/journalists (either in an agency environment or in house)is an advantage
- Excellent stakeholder management and relationship building skills
Please send your cv to Emma Jerome via the link provided
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.