City of London, London
Up to £35000 per annum
over 1 year ago
Are you an experienced Copywriter, with excellent skills writing for print, web and social media? Are you experienced writing to brand guidelines, and with strong project management skills? If you are available immediately and can commit to an interesting, varied Copywriter role - apply now!
I am currently recruiting for a Copywriting for our client, a reputable, leading provider within their industry. Our client is based across London and Manchester, and are looking for someone to join their London Head Office, on a temporary, on-going assignment.
The job holder will be responsible for delivering a first-class copywriting service to the Marketing team, which includes writing copy for Print, Website, Social, Human Resources and Internal Communications teams. Your role will broadly involve writing, editing and reviewing content for various audiences and mediums. This includes anything from writing content for; brochures, local and national campaigns, website pages, social media and other information.
Duties will include:
Deliver a first-class copywriting service to colleagues in the Marketing team:
* Ensure that briefs are responded to in a timely and effective way
* Develop effective and positive relationships with key internal clients, ensuring that their needs are understood and met
* Offer support and advice to colleagues on copy, and where needed edit copy produced by others
Ensure that all copy is brand and audience appropriate
* Ensure that all copy complies with tone of voice guidelines
* Understand the needs and preferences of all key internal and external audiences, and ensure that copy is audience appropriate
Ensure that copy is accurate and approved by the relevant stakeholders/subject matter experts
* Make sure that sufficient timelines are built in to projects to achieve the necessary copy approvals
* Ensure that all content is clinically appropriate and approved
You will have:
- Previous experience in a copywriting role
- Previous experience of working within brand guidelines
- Previous experience of writing content for social media
- Excellent communications and relationship management skills
- Strong project management skills, and a track record of effective delivery
- Empathetic to the communications needs and preferences of others
This is a great opportunity to develop your experience further, working for a reputable and growing company. This position is an on-going temporary assignment (which may have the opportunity to go permanent however please note this is not guaranteed) please only apply if you are available immediately and can commit to an on-going assignment.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.