Hong Kong, Hong Kong
over 2 years ago
There is an opportunity to join a financial technology firm in a Content Writer role. This organisation are focused on blockchain technology and this role will demand a candidate with a passion and understanding of the fintech landscape. The role will work within a larger communications and marketing team with high level exposure to the executive team and business leaders. The role will suit a candidate that likes a fast paced, highly adaptive, high performing environment.
- Origination of thought leadership and other content streams and campaigns to promote the firms story, the unique attributes of their technology and a passionate believer in the difference Blockchain can make in today's world.
- Drafting, revising, or proofreading articles, speeches and other written content types (e.g. award submissions, internal memos, website copy, presentations)
- Support the Marketing and Communications department in writing posts, announcements, event collateral, and responding to questions on social media platforms.
- Working with other departments (e.g, Developer Relations, Product, and Venture Capital) on external communication initiatives.
- Participate in PR strategy discussions as well as collaborate on media outreach, pitching, Q&A material, company narrative, internal communication policy.
- Understand goals and objectives when writing content.
- Assist in creating and maintaining an active editorial calendar of relevant content.
- Ability to write with flare but in simple layman's terms to explain blockchain succinctly.
- Information gathering, interviewing, networking at events.
- Strong and detailed awareness of current affairs in order to leverage opportunities to promote the firm.
- 5+ years strong background in tech, fintech, or financial journalism.
- Excellent English speaking, writing, and grammar skills. American English Standards preferred.
- Passion for blockchain, business building, fintech, and financial markets.
- Proactive self starter, able to pitch ideas and see them through to completion
- Detail-oriented with ability to work under pressure and tight schedules with great attitude.
- Ability to work both as a team member and independently.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
If you feel that your experience is suited to the role please apply below;
The SR Group (Hong Kong) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.