Hong Kong, Hong Kong
over 2 years ago
A highly successful and continuously growing global Investment Management firm has the opportunity for a Content and Investment Writer to join their APAC marketing team to drive APAC brand, investment and product content. Reporting into the APAC Head of Marketing this role will also be part of the global content and editorial team and will work very closely with the product, investment and sales teams across the region.
- Drive the APAC content strategy involving the production of thought leadership, product marketing materials, investment commentary to target both a retail and institutional audience
- Work closely with global teams to align APAC content with overall global strategy and to adapt global content to local markets
- Understand key client needs and business objectives and make proactive strategic recommendations for client materials
- Ensure material complies with corporate standards, effectively communicate desired message and meets project deadlines/specifications
- Act as final proof reader and editor for external content
- Develop key relationships with content producers across the firm's platforms, as well as key stakeholders and experts
- Partner with country marketing managers who will develop the marketing strategy and tactics for each segment and product to deliver the required content.
- Solid experience gained with the investment related industry within an content focused or writing role
- A strong understanding and knowledge of the Asia Investment industry and financial markets
- Excellent writing and editorial skills and experience
- Strong research and analytical capabilities. Proficient with statistical information, able to interpret data and use it to provide evidence in support of written statements.
- Experience of writing for social, digital - a solid understanding of SEO techniques is essential. The individual will need to be able to translate complex material into simple and visual concepts
- Versatility in writing and working style
- A passion for new technology tools
- Researching and wiring outstanding communications materials
- Experience working across, or having other exposure to a wide variety of global markets
- Fluency in English and Chinese writing
This is a rare highly exciting opportunity for an experienced financial writer to progress their career with a growing and dynamic prestigious asset management firm.
The SR Group (Hong Kong) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.