Sydney, New South Wales
8 months ago
Our client is a rapidly growing and multi-award-winning Australian Funds Manager, currently managing over $20B in assets.
Due to phenomenal growth, they are looking to increase their marketing team and want to hire a Content Producer/Journalist.
About the role
Your key focus will involve creating educational and investment-related content whilst being a key contributor in shaping the content strategy. While your key focus will be on content for individual investors you will also provide assistance in developing appropriate materials for intermediary channels and SMSFs. You will need an exceptional ability to translate and simplify technical concepts or material into a variety of formats that appeal to a broad range of audiences. You will produce content across all changes but expect to focus on digital.
- Plan, research, and author content for a range of investors, ensuring it is tailored to the audience, channel, and in line with the evolving brand.
- Work closely with your colleagues in investment management, distribution, and marketing to develop new ideas and themes for content creation and messaging.
- Provide suggestions for alternative ways to communicate educational and product material including video, blog, social media, webinar, and EDMs.
- Keep up to date with financial markets and investment trends for individual investors.
- Ensure all content is tailored for the appropriate channel, including social, website, and advertising.
- Work closely with marketing colleagues to ensure content is created and aligned to meet campaign objectives.
Key Skills and Experience
- Excellent written English; your grammar should be impeccable as the goal is to produce content that is informative, useful, and easy to read, even for those who aren't familiar with the industry.
- Experienced with digital education and an avid follower of emerging social and content platforms
- Ability to multi-task, keep high attention to detail and meet deadlines
- Outstanding understanding of investments and financial products
- Ability to develop narrative and "storytelling" across different media including print, digital, and video
- 3+ years experience working in a similar role or whether in asset management or business journalism (with a personal finance focus)
The business believes their most important asset is their people and are proud of the culture they have built - but are always striving to be better. In addition to a competitive salary and opportunity to participate in a bonus program, they also offer:
- Staff career development and training allowance
- A fully stocked kitchen with catered breakfasts and lunches on a regular basis
- Volunteering days off, so you can contribute to a cause that matters to you
- Fun and inclusive social events
This role is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to further their career in a growing and dynamic business.
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.cartermurray.com.au
Carter Murray is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.