Carter Murray have partnered with a global Ratings agency based in fantastic offices in Canary Wharf.
The Content Marketing Manager will be responsible for designing and delivering a content marketing strategy, and all assets associated with it. This role requires a brand publisher mindset: create the content our audiences are looking for (according to the buyer's journey), and then optimize the path to conversion. The editorial skillset requirements include SEO understanding, content categorization and structure, distribution and measurement. The Content Marketing Manager will own channel management of digital content, and thus must have a strong understanding of the best practices of digital content distribution.
The Content Marketing Manager will work with a network of marketing, product, solutions, and market development, and sales teams to articulate the value of and build interest in our solutions portfolio. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record working with cross-functional teams and managing multiple high-profile marketing projects simultaneously. This role requires a high level of creativity (e.g. aesthetics/design/layout), attention to detail, and project management skills.
Key role responsibilities:
- Create compelling copy for content, marketing assets and other deliverables from scratch, based on source materials
- Oversee concept and creative development of materials
- Ensure all content is on-brand, consistent in terms of style and tone of voice, and optimized for search and social promotion
- Work closely with the Campaign manager to develop integrated marketing programs, including campaign goals, campaign narrative, messaging, call to action, and marketing distribution channels
- Develop and measure the editorial calendar and organization workflows
- Own measurement and optimization of the content library
- Years of experience: 5+ years of marketing experience in content marketing (with a strong focus on digital distribution)
- Copywriting skills appropriate for demand generation (both long and short form)
- Experience in a B2B environment with data/data analytics products
- Experience with Marketing Automation (Marketo, Hubspot, Eloqua)
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, journalism, communications
A brilliant working culture with excellent remuneration package is on offer.
SR Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.