£55000 - £70000 per annum + bonus,bens
23 days ago
GLOBAL CONTENT MARKETING & COMMUNICATIONS MANAGER
REAL ESTATE INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT
Based London-hybrid - home/office working
Our client a highly reputable and successful global real estate investment management business is looking for an experienced Marketing or Comms professional with experience in real estate investments to play a key role in managing and delivery marketing activity on a global basis
Reporting into the Head of Marketing, you will join this growing marketing team and will be responsible for creating content and integrated campaigns to be funnelled via the main external marketing, media and investor relations channels, as well as internal channels, including:
- Investor Relations / Business development: investor conferences, corporate presentations, client pitchbooks, DDQs. You will be expected to support with communications regarding client engagements and deal announcements, working closely with client-facing teams.
- Marketing: articles, events, sponsorships, website, social media, thought leadership papers and research papers, blogs, scripts for podcasts, videos, newsletters, speeches or outlines for major events (owned or sponsored events).
- Media relations: write, approve or conceptualise a variety of content marketing pieces for external use, including opinion articles, press releases. Proactively pitching stories in line with the firm's strategic priorities and managing reactive risk issues and public interest in the firm.
- Internal communications: script to town halls, intranet, multi-channel editorial, publishing and production plus building relationships across the firm, managing key stakeholders and supporting priority strategic and operational projects to help drive our employee engagement and experience.
- Liaise with content origination teams, to build a compelling calendar of activities across marketing, internal comms and media;
- Plan and measure efficiency of integrated marketing and business development campaigns in collaborating with our client relations and business development team members globally;
- Create and manage, with input from a wide range of collaborators, the development of marketing, events and media calendars, as well as an internal engagement programme;
- Edit and assist in rollout of core brand messages across firm;
- Create and assist in publicising premium thought leadership content in collaboration with the research department;
- Experience in marketing and / or communications gained in the real estate investments space is essential (can come from another real estate investment manager, professional services firm, publication or agency side)
- Solid experience in content writing in a marketing or comms capacity is essential
- Experience in a global organisation is preferred
- Strong stakeholder management skills
Please send your cv to Emma Jerome via the link provided
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.