3 months ago
Carter Murray is partnering with a technology company who are looking to grow their marketing team with a skilled fluent English speaking Content Marketer.
You will be responsible for driving creative ideation to content drafting to support the brand awareness and lead generation strategy. The Content Marketer will act as the content ambassador to drive engagement throughout lead lifecycles and to heighten the company brand through compelling content.
The role is a permanent position based in Paris.
- Develop and own a strong content messaging strategy to effectively reach the identified target audience and marketing goals through content calendars and to ensure consistency across formats
- In collaboration with the Customer Value Proposition team, develop coherent solution messaging that highlights the USPs and clearly articulates the benefits for our key target segments
- Develop and/or update appropriate marketing materials to support business development and thought leadership, including sales tools, promotional materials and ad-hoc marketing content for public speaking
- Support sales enablement with appropriate materials such as product collateral, fact sheets and other custom work, maintained in line with the product roadmap
- Produce written content to support lead generation campaigns, including articles and reports on industry trends or the company research (surveys, new technical features), blogs, eBooks, website copy
- Expand the portfolio of success stories (both written and video-scripted) to demonstrate customer use-cases and benefits
- Ensure consistent tone of voice across all corporate materials
- Work closely with the design department and stakeholders to keep the creation process smooth and efficient, collaborating on key messaging, storyboards for videos, etc.
- Work with the Creative Design Lead (visuals and graphic style) to promote our expertise through the production of world-class podium presentations for public speaking
- Multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently in a fast-paced environment to create dynamic content for incremental feature delivery
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- University degree
- Minimum 5-10 years of relevant experience
- Imperative that the candidate has complete fluency in English, both written and spoken
- Excellent communication skills, with experience in writing a broad range of B2B communications materials (copy or PR-based)
- Experience working in international, high-tech environment, especially in cross-functional teams, especially those working on value propositions and campaign planning
- Fully familiar with the differences between describing technical features and pitching customer benefits with a proven track record in writing strong, engaging content
- Detail oriented with excellent execution and follow-through
- Problem-solver and self-starter
- Excellent organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks without losing sight of what's most important
- Experience in Internet, insights / analytics, Wi-Fi, broadband, Telco, cloud, digital services, smart home, SaaS hugely beneficial for this role
The SR Group (Dubai) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.