£50000 - £60000 per annum + bonus,bens
5 months ago
Investment Writer/Content Manager
Based London (though likely to be remote/home working for the rest of 2021)
A rapidly growing business within the asset management sector is looking for an Investment Writer and Content Manager
You'll need solid experience in writing and content management production (ideally both offline and digital) - must be from the financial services sector. Ideally your experience will include some/all experience within an asset management environment.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing, you will oversee the production of all new thought leadership material for new product launches and to drive AUM generation for existing products.
This will include production for an expansive variety of subjects within the investments and financial services space. You will have a well-rounded understanding of the global economic and investment landscape, and be able to recognise topical themes and unravel technical jargon.
- Excellent copy writer/content writer with solid experience of writing (offline and digital content) gained in the financial services sector. Experience and understanding of the investment management sector is an advantage
- Ability to provide/shape thought leadership material such as whitepapers, presentation decks and press releases across the asset classes, showing an understanding of financial markets and the factors influencing them.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and meet tight deadlines
- Write and edit investment commentaries on a monthly and quarterly basis
- Provide oversight and support to the marketing team and wider business on content
- Someone with strong interpersonal skills as this is a client facing role
Please send your cv to me, Emma Jerome via the link provided
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.