Hong Kong, Hong Kong
over 2 years ago
A world leading multinational professional institution within the financial services industry have a new opportunity for a Content Manager to join their Beijing office and to role out global marketing and communications strategy across the China market.
- Work closely with global and regional marketing teams to role out global marcomm strategy across the China market
- Create and edit marketing collateral and content
- Ensure all external content is adapted and sensitive to the Chinese market in order to drive membership and brand awareness across China
- Collaborating with regional and global colleagues, provide input into medium and long-term communication channels and programme development plans
- Project manage integrated communications campaigns and ensure smooth execution
- Solid experience in a marketing, communications or content delivery role in a large scale multinational organisation
- Experience in adapting global or regional content to the sensitivities of the China market
- Strong project management and delivery skills and experience
- Must have a global outlook, and work or educational experience in other multiple markets is an preferred
- Fluency in English and Mandarin (spoken and Written) is essential
- Willingness to travel 10 - 15% of the year
- Ability to work independently as well as being able to build strong internal relationships globally
This is a newly created growth opportunity for an experience marketing or communications professional to take ownership of China communications strategy and to be part of a highly prestigious global organisation.
The SR Group (Hong Kong) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.