£70000 - £80000 per annum + bonus,bens
over 1 year ago
CONTENT MANAGER - FINANCIAL SERVICES (INVESTMENT / PRIVATE EQUITY)
£70-80K BASE + BONUS + BENS
Our client, a growing and highly successful Investment & private equity business, is looking to appoint a Content Manager to join the Marketing team. This is a newly created role, where you will work closely with senior stakeholders across the business and take the lead role in all aspects of content-from developing a multi-channel content strategy through to content creation / content writing, across offline and digital channels.
You will need experience in Content Management gained within the Financial Services sector. Experience of developing content aimed at SMEs or entrepreneurs would be a major advantage. Knowledge of the Investments / Equity/ Private Equity market would be beneficial
You will play a key role in positioning the business as a leading voice in the industry through developing and executing a new content strategy.
- Lead the planning, creation/editing and delivery of content across all channels.
- Identify gaps and create/commission inspiring and engaging content, ensuring it is written to a high standard and incorporates input from key stakeholders across the organisation.
- Working closely with business heads, leverage internal sector research to develop content themes/topics
- Produce creative and compelling written pieces
- Ensure all content produced is consistent in terms of style, quality and tone of voice, and optimised for search and user experience for all channels of content including online, social media, email, mobile, video, print.
- Revise and measure content against marketing goals. Gather data and handle analytics and make recommendations based on results.
To succeed in this role;
- Current/recent experience in a Content Management role or similar, with experience developing content strategy as well as writing content/content creation is essential.
- Content experience gained within the Financial Services sector (is essential), ideally within an investment or private equity business.
- Strong ability to write engaging storytelling content pieces, across offline and digital channels
- Experience writing content for a diverse range of audiences
- Experience writing content aimed at SME or entrepreneurs would be an advantage
Please send your cv to Emma Jerome via the link provided
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.