£40000 - £70000 per annum
about 1 month ago
CONTENT MANAGER - VENTURE CAPITAL FIRM
UP TO £40,000- £70,000 + BONUS+ BENEFITS
LONDON BASED (HYBRID WORKING)
We are presenting an outstanding opportunity to work with a rapidly growing global venture capital firm, who invests in fast-growing tech companies and supports them across their life cycles. Our client is looking for a talented Content Manager to join the Communications team, based in an excellent location in the heart of London.
The business is looking for a creative individual who is passionate about bringing stories to life. Someone who is excited to take ownership of their social media channels, revamping their newsletter and creating content across multiple platforms. You will also be working closely with various division heads and partners to write bespoke content for their sector as well as taking ownership in publishing special reports.
JOB SUMMARY/ MAIN RESPONSIBILTIES:
- Develop, plan, and execute weekly social calendar across all social channels
- Create and publish social media content including copy, graphics, photos, and videos
- Develop and help execute bespoke plans to raise the profile of individual partners on social media
- Own the brand newsletter and take it to the next level
- Support the investment teams and in-house operational experts in the optimization and publication of content that drives awareness and deal flow
- Manage and measure the effectiveness of all editorial content to maximize organic reach and improve ROI
- Contribute to ongoing and ad hoc Communications team projects (website maintenance, events, award applications, etc.).
- Research and write exclusive, on-brand, SEO optimized articles for our website and collaborate with the team to turn the articles into multi-channel content opportunities (PR, social media, video, infographics, etc.).
- Native English speaker (ideally with a degree in English literature or Classics).
- Someone very creative who has proven experience with transforming a company or a brand and how it is perceived.
- At least 2+ years' experience in a similar role (ideally in the tech or startup ecosystem) with successful examples to share.
- A strong track record of creating and measuring the effectiveness of on-brand, SEO-optimized content.
- A gifted writer who can communicate complex ideas, data, and analysis in a down-to-earth, digestible way.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to thrive in a deadline and goal-oriented role.
Please send your CV to Kevin Afolabi via the link provided
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.