2 months ago
Content Executive- Travel/ Tourism
This is a fantastic opportunity for those who have a passion for content and are looking to step into the travel and tourism market. You will be steeping into an award-winning marketing team who are looking to grow and strengthen their presence in the market and the Content Executive will report directly into the Head of Editorial and be responsible for producing high quality content and support the overall content strategy.
- Planning, researching, and writing consumer friendly content for their destinations and their products which they offer.
- Creation of useful and engaging pages which will rank extremely well in Search
- Be responsible for maintaining and updating marketing content which is relevant and accurate.
- Measuring and reporting the success of the content you produce and reporting what you have found to your team and other stakeholders of interest in order to seek continuous improvements.
- Working with relevant stakeholders to plan and deliver content which can support the wider business.
- 1 year or more experience as a digital content writer.
- Exceptional writing skills.
- Ability to work autonomously and communicate effectively to meet tight deadlines.
- Have gained exposure to on-page SEO best practices and writing content for SEO.
- Exposure to data/analytics and using it to inform content creation and revisions.
If you feel that you could be a great match for this position, I would love to hear from you so please contact me via:
Phone: 020 7332 2492
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.