2 months ago
Carter Murray have partnered with a leading travel brand who are seeking to add a Content Executive to their growing and award-winning Marketing department based in London.
This role will offer the successful candidate the chance to develop and create high quality engaging online content across all channels to support the content strategy of the company.
- Plan, research and write consumer friendly content for destinations and create impactful and engaging pages for customers
- Maintain and update content, and measuring the success of the content produced, reporting on findings and implementing them in future content, to ensure continued improvement.
- Work with stakeholders at all levels to plan and deliver content that supports the wider business.
Skills and Experience:
- Demonstrable experience as a digital content writer
- Exceptional writing skills
- Ability to work autonomously, adhering to tight deadlines and able to communicate clearly.
- Experience within the travel sector would be desirable.
If you have any questions or queries about the role, please don't hesitate to get in contact with me on +4420 7332 2493 or at email@example.com
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.