£55,000 – £60,000
Carter Murray have exclusively partnered with a rapidly growing tech SaaS scale-up who are looking to recruit a Content Director to their marketing team.
This role will sit in the multi-disciplinary Central Marketing team and report directly to the Head of Marketing Operations.
You’ll be based in the London office located on Liverpool Street, with hybrid and flexible working options available.
The role requires a fantastic writer to create impactful and relevant stories to different stakeholders and finance professionals, to engage prospects at every stage of the funnel. You will be leading the Content team to create high value and high quality content – attention to detail is key! You will be working closely with the 5 other global offices, with quarterly trips to Paris where the head office is located.
- Devising and implementing a content strategy that supports this wider marketing strategy
- Creating the quarterly content schedule, ensuring maximum value from resources and ensuring publication deadlines are met
- Writing excellent briefs and reviewing content plans and drafts – mentoring the content team at every stage
- Building and maintaining the content team
- Working with Traffic Manager to ensure solid SEO + SEA strategy
- Developing the PR strategy and working with agencies on specific campaigns
- Develop and implement your own ideas and have a direct impact on the success of the brand
- Excellent communicator (in all forms)
- Exceptional copywriter and editor, with experience writing for a variety of mediums and audiences
- Accomplished strategist able to devise and execute on your ideas effectively
- Firm believer in high standards, with impeccable attention to detail
- Good level of SEO knowledge
- Strong understanding of PR strategy
- Exceptional project manager, with excellent time management and prioritization skills
- Experience/strong understanding of the finance sector would be a bonus
This company is also moving towards becoming a B Corp business; meeting a high standard of social and environmental performance, transparency and accountability.
If you would like to work for a growing, global business please apply today as applications are being accepted immediately.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.