City of London, London
£30000 - £33000 per annum
7 months ago
ASAP/ by 12th July
Are you an experienced Content marketer, with excellent written and editorial skills? Do you have strong research skills, and have produced content across a range of platforms? Are you available immediately and looking for a busy, exciting new project?
I am currently recruiting for a Content Coordinator for our client, a highly successful and established membership organisation that partners with well known and highly regarded clients. They have recently secured £3.5 million in further funding and are rapidly growing across the business! Offering a collaborative, supportive and values-driven culture, they are looking for an Content Coordinator to join their Marketing team on a six-week project, helping them to expand their membership, growing engagement on the e-learning platform.
- You will create and edit content for the e-learning platform, with a view on growing engagement and membership
- Research industry experts to collaborate with, follow up on research leads and arrange meetings
- Create content and upload to the CMS system, also producing content for video production, working alongside the in-house videographer
We are looking for:
- Someone educated to degree, in a writing-heavy or creative subject
- You will have 2+ years experience working in a content creation-related role
- Strong research skills - you'll need to be able to research potential content creation leads and follow through on them
- You feel comfortable liaising with external clients
- Excellent written and editorial content skills
- Experience working with video content highly desirable and beneficial
- Experience working within education or with e-learning platforms highly desirable
This is a great opportunity to join a successful business and help to produce content to build out their e-learning platform, ahead of their busy period in September. Please only apply if you are available immediately/short notice and can commit to the full duration of this contract. Please note our client is based in London but is open to applicants from all regions as this position can be based entirely remotely.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.