This is a fantastic opportunity if you have 4 years experience working in a content and social media role and practical experience of wellness and luxury lifestyle copywriting across mulitple marketing and digital channels.
● Create and curate inspiring and engaging content using photography, video, stop-motion and gifs. Content to be showcased across all brand platforms, including social channels, email, ecommerce site and blog
● Ensure all content across all platforms reflects the brand guidelines and tone of voice
● Copywriting across all external facing communications
● Create a strong brand presence and drive customer interaction
● Liaise with marketing and editorial to shape communications strategy for launches
● Keyword research and website optimisation to fulfill SEO purposes
SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGEMENT
● Management of all global social media channels working closely with the Marketing Director to drive strategy, growth of channels and engagement of followers
● Plan, execute and optimise all social content in line with key marketing + ecommerce campaign objectives
● Create and manage conversations across our global social communities
● Assist in the implementation and optimisation of paid media campaigns, helping the Ecommerce team to achieve revenue targets
● Benchmarking and reporting social media campaign performance with KPIs and metrics
My client is looking for a candidate that has either in Retail OR Luxury. Due to the competitive nature of the role, candidates without experience in these sectors will not be considered.
Additionally, you must have extensive knowledge and understaning of online user journeys and social media platforms.
Due to the volume of interest, Carter Murray are not always able to respond to individuals. If you do not receive a response within six weeks, then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
SR Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.