BASED New York City, USA
CONTENT & PRESENTATIONS MANAGER (Marketing)-INSTITUTIONAL ASSET MANAGEMENT (Fixed Income Solutions)
Our client a leading global investment management business is undergoing significant expansion in their US operations and is looking to expand their US Marketing team.
- Our client is looking for an experienced Content & Marketing professional to lead the development of investment content and marketing communications for the US market, collaborating with the wider global marketing and business development to ensure appropriate distribution
- Support the US sales team by taking the lead in developing high quality presentations and investment communications materials for use by investment professionals and distribution with clients and prospects.
- Accountable for end delivery to the client and responsible for the continuous improvement and development of communications representing this key capability.
- Represent the solutions team to ensure that messaging related to US capability is high quality and consistently applied across all content.
- Ensure bespoke support is provided for all client meetings and that the delivery of market leading communications for meeting support is seamless.
- Solid current/recent experience in developing content/ marketing communications within the Institutional Investment Management sector is essential
- High proficiency in use of Microsoft PowerPoint & Excel
- Knowledge of fixed income investment strategies in a solutions context
- Strong Powerpoint skills and understanding of presentations process
- Technical writing skills to support investment content creation around solutions capability, with ability to write clear and creative positioning content for a technical institutional investment management audience
Please send your cv to Emma Jerome - email@example.com
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.