HK$25000 - HK$30000 per month
over 1 year ago
A conglomerate with a global presence is currently seeking a Content and Communications Specialist to join their dynamic and multicultural office in Hong Kong. Candidates with strong writing, editing, video production, and internal communications skills should apply.
- Capable of producing stories or content to showcase the company's culture and values
- Experience in developing brand engagement across videos, digital, and written content
- Play an advisory role in this Leadership Development Team and showcase your knowledge in internal communications and brand experience
- Execute engagement initiatives by planning events or CSR programs
- Support management with reporting and analytics to showcase the success of communications program and engagement
- Degree holder in Communications or similar field
- Possess 3-6 years of experience ideally in the internal communications or corporate communications field
- Strong experience in writing and editing in English
- Possess knowledge in using a content management tool such as Adobe creative suite
- Must possess experience in managing events
- Strong communications and stakeholder management experience
Candidates with strong PR and Communications experience are encouraged to APPLY
The SR Group (Hong Kong) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.