City of London, London
8 months ago
Do you have at least 2 years' marketing & communications skills, gained within a B2B environment? Do you have excellent editorial skills, attention to detail & a creative eye? If you are experienced in Content creation and looking for a varied, exciting new opportunity within a supportive, collaborative & established company - keep reading!
I am currently recruiting for a B2B Content & Communications Executive for our client, a highly successful and established membership organisation that partners with well known and highly regarded clients. Joining their growing B2B Marketing team working closely with the Marketing Manager, you will help to create and deliver the communications strategy, working in a varied position that covers all aspects of marketing from traditional to digital, and communications. You will be commercially driven, experienced in using CMS systems and ideally have experience with lead generation, however this is not essential.
Duties will include:
- Utilising a multi-channel, strategic approach - understanding where the businesses audience are and how best to engage them across the full marketing mix
- Leading on email communications, tone of voice and consistency of messaging across all B2B channels
- Ensuring all content produced is on-brand, with quality and consistent tone of voice, and optimised for search and user experience
- Project manage communications output to help deliver against lead generation goals, including supporting our PPC/paid-social campaigns
- Identifying industry gaps to create fresh and engaging content, including articles, videos and whitepapers
- Development of a communications strategy for charity partners, advisors and wider stakeholders
- Use data and market analysis to develop content themes/topics and execute a plan to create new, relevant assets
You will have:
- Minimum 1.5 -2 years' experience in a marketing & communications, content focused role
- B2B marketing experience essential
- Experience working within a similar organisation, media or agency background preferred
- Proven editorial skills with an outstanding command of the English language
- Skills across both short-form and long-form content writing - you'll be great at writing a LinkedIn ad, while also strong at writing research paper
- Experience with lead generation highly desirable however not essential
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment, managing multiple campaigns at one time
- Excellent attention to detail
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an established, rapidly growing business in a role that offers variation and great benefits. Our client have a values-driven & collaborative culture, with unlimited holiday & flexible/remote working available!
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.