Contemporary Female Fashion Buyer
Carter Murray has partnered with a growing fashion brand in Riyadh to employ a Contemporary Female Fashionwear buyer.
The client is an own brand contemporary ladieswear fashion company with stores in the Middle East and an online prescence internationally.
- Selecting products
- Negotiating prices with factories and vendors
- Presenting new ideas to senior management teams
- Liaising with other departments within the organisation to ensure projects are completed
- Helping to interpret sales forecasts
- Analysing consumer buying patterns and predicting future trends
- Managing plans for stock levels
- Reacting to changes in demand
- Reacting to changes in logistics
- Meeting suppliers and negotiating terms of contract
- Maintaining relationships with existing suppliers and sourcing new suppliers for future products
- 2-5 years of fashion buying experience
- Open to relocate to Saudi Arabia
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Ideally experience within ladies contemporary fashion
The SR Group (Dubai) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.